District BATCH zero waste Peppermint TOOTHPASTE TABS are a low-waste, all natural way of cleaning your teeth. Safe enough for daily use, our Toothpaste Tabs gently polish your teeth and leave your mouth minty fresh.
It is estimated that 400 Million plastic toothpaste tubes are thrown away each year in the US alone. These little tabs eliminate that waste and, your toothpaste isn't leeching plastic from the tube. Yay!
These little tabs are fun to use! Pop one in your mouth, chew and brush as you would with conventional paste. Done and done.
1.9 oz (approximately 150 tabs per container)
PACKAGING AND END OF LIFE
Our TOOTHPASTE TABS come in a reusable glass jar with a metal tin. Currently the label is not compostable, but we are working on that. In the meantime, we are able to refill the container by sending the tablets in a compostable bag. Just send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you need a refill!
- Microcrystalline cellulose polishes your teeth and helps prevent plaque from forming.
- Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) adjusts the pH and works as a gentle polishing agent.
- Silica (silica) helps to remove any soft plaque.
- Amisoft (sodium lauroyl glutamate) is a gentle rinsing agent that helps flush what you brush into the sink.
- Magnesium stearate is a plant-based ingredient that helps bind the other ingredients into tablet form.
- Natural mint flavor (from mentha arvensis leaf oil) and menthol gives the mint-flavored toothpaste tablets a fresh, cool taste.
- Xanthan gum is a natural thickener and gelling agent that gives our tooth tabs their consistency and texture.
- Stevia is a plant that provides a natural touch of sweetness.
- Citric acid regulates the tablet’s pH so it’s gentle on sensitive gums.